All personal information you provide to Cryptotalker’s group companies, Cryptotalker Limited and their respective affiliates (collectively referred to as “us”, “our”, the “Companies”) are stored on infrastructure that is exclusively owned by the Companies or licensed to the Companies via third-party providers, and that uses state of the art techniques to restrict access from other third parties. Where the Companies have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website and application(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Companies’ servers or third-party servers; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Personal data we process
We only process personal data that you submit to us, and information that we may be able to collect from your device(s) when you visit our Website and/ or any of our application(s).
Normally we process your name, address, e-mail addresses, your mobile number, IP-address, and collected device information.
If you have a profile in our forum, we may also process any additional information submitted by you when creating, maintaining and using your profile.
Why do we process your personal information (purpose)
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website and/or application(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you either through us or our business partners;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website and/ application(s);
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- For fraud prevention and investigation purposes and to comply with the prevailing regulations and legislation;
- For business intelligence purposes.
We may also instruct third parties to carry out any of the purposes above in accordance with and as far as this is permitted by law.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by SMS, MMS, email, post or telephone.
For communication that happens outside of our Website and application(s), such as email, we will offer you the option to opt out of such communication.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Companies and to third parties for the following reasons:
- Where you have provided your explicit consent;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If any company of our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of website use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our group of companies, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, prevention, and credit risk reduction or as otherwise set out herein;
- If it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to your request;
- If it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, concluded in your interest between us and a third party;
- If it is necessary or legally required on important public interest grounds, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- If it is necessary in order to protect your vital interests; or
- If it is necessary for the prevention, investigation, and prosecution of criminal and the execution of sentences or the protection of persons charged, witnesses or other persons in criminal proceedings.
When do we delete data
If your account has not been active for a twelve (12) months period we may decide to close down your account and delete all collected information.
If your account has not been active for three (3) years we may decide to close it down and delete all collected information.
Insight rights and access to correct and update
You may at all times view your account to see what personal information you have submitted to us and correct and update this information.
If you want to know what personal information we have collected from your devices(s), you may e-mail us at email@example.com. If we have any collected device information linked to your personal information we will send you a copy of this information.
If you do not want us to use your e-mail or mobile number for marketing purposes you can at all times use the opt-out contained in each marketing message, if possible in the application(s) used.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure, abuse or other processing in violation of the provisions laid down in Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.